This week we were treated to a demonstration of effective self defence techniques by one of our top female students, Becky Harris. Becky showed us what she has been learning in her Ladies-only kickboxing and self defence/self protection classes with Total Martial Arts. We saw techniques of how to defend against a grab attack, attempted strangulation and attack with a stick/bat-style weapon.
Our Wednesday evening ladies-only classes are a great way to get in shape with our new improved fitness, toning and conditioning workouts, aimed at those bums and tums.
statement to be added
- Evolution interclub 11.5.13
- Injuries in excercise- knee pain
- Raise that rate
- The principles of performing a good excercise
- Why am I doing physical training?
- The de-stress list
- Muscle aches and stiffness after class
- The top four misconceptions about Kickboxing
- Winners never quit!!
- Advanced level Kickboxing grading this weekend